2017 Harvest Updates
Coming into harvest we wanted to post some information so that you are ready to go to the field. You will find this below.
- Switching to YieldSense Mode: For everyone switching from planting mode to harvest, you will simply need to go to setup, systems, and then click Switch To YieldSense on the right hand side of the screen
- Software Update: Here are the most recent software update files – Gen 2 and Gen 1. You can update with a thumb drive, or you can update using your Fieldview App on your iPad by going to Settings, Devices, Software Update. For more details on this click here.
- Key Changes with 2017.4 Software:
- Crop Setup: The main crop constant value in previous years was reset after a software update. The 2017.4 software will not reset this automatically. However, due to machine wear, it is still highly recommended to go in and manually reset it. To do this, from the 2020 go to Setup, Systems, Crop Setup. If any of these crops show a number different than 1, click on Edit, and then Reset Crop Constant. This will bring up the crop setup box on the home page which will lead you through your calibration process again.
- 2017.4 software also has some improvements to the moisture sensor measurements.
- YieldSense Manual and Support Materials: For further support manuals and documentation click here.
- YieldSense Maintenance Checklist: Make sure you have looked through this list to be sure your YieldSense system is completely ready to go to the field.
- Click Here for support documents related to the Climate FieldView Drive.