360 CHAINROLL OVERVIEW
Create the right environment for soil microbes and nitrogen availability with a new approach to residue management. 360 CHAINROLL chops and crimps stalks, making residue more available to microbial breakdown for better soil health and nutrient availability.
- Precision cutting
- Precision sizing
- Precision residue management
PREPARE FOR NEXT SEASON
When you properly manage crop residue, you set yourself up for success in the next season. 360 CHAINROLL helps you create ideal conditions for healthy emergence, healthy soil and healthy yields by:
- Cutting stalks precisely for better row cleaning and a clear seedbed
- Crimping and scoring stalks to expose the interior to microbes
- Sizing stalks for faster decomposition and microbial breakdown
ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE
Each pair of 360 CHAINROLL units are precision engineered to create specific lacerations in the stalk. The stalk rolls feature a combination of cutting flutes and chaining flutes that work together to penetrate the pith and pull out the cut. The result is a consistent chainlike pattern that leaves a significant area exposed for microbes to enter the stalk. The hardened surfaces also get sharper with more acres, providing wear life that is similar to standard stalk rolls.
- 360 CHAINROLL units directly replace old stalk rolls
- Retrofit is available for John Deere 40 Series, 90 Series and 600 Series corn head models
- Additional model retrofit options available soon