360 BULLET OVERVIEW
Most rippers do a good job of leaving the surface smooth and level. But what about the soil underneath? With 360 BULLET, you can fracture the complete soil profile, eliminating subsurface berms left by other ripper points for better root penetration and access to nutrients.
- Fractures full soil profile
- Better root penetration
- Similar horsepower and fuel use
- Similar wear
IMPROVED ACCESS TO SOIL NUTRIENTS
Traditional ripper points can leave 8-inch to 10-inch berms of tight, collapsed soil below the surface. When roots hit these, they funnel to the bottom of the trench, which is closed by the smear left behind by the ripper point. 360 BULLET fractures the full soil profile, giving roots a smooth transition to the subsoil’s moisture reserves.
DESIGNED TO DO MORE
The unique design of 360 BULLET creates mini-earthquakes that fracture more of the soil profile. This improves root penetration and access to nutrients, laying the ground for a better harvest.
- Wide wings lift and fracture the complete soil profile
- Streamlined shape sends shockwaves across the full width of the ripper
- Soil-on-soil turbulence eliminates subsoil berms
- Carbidic Austempered Ductile Iron (CADI) adds the strength and wear resistance to withstand extreme conditions
PRECISION AND EFFICIENCY
Moving more soil doesn’t mean using more horsepower or fuel. In a series of half-acre trials, 360 BULLET fractured the entire soil profile without using significantly more horsepower or fuel — and only taking 1.5% longer to finish while still maintaining a pulling speed equal to traditional ripper points.
|AVERAGE PASS TIME||4:07||4:09|
|AVERAGE SPEED||3.6 MPH||3.5 MPH|
|AVERAGE PASS TIME||5:17||5:05|
|AVERAGE SPEED||6.1 MPH||6.3 MPH|
|AVERAGE PASS TIME||4:17||4:15|
|AVERAGE SPEED||5.8 MPH||5.8 MPH|
READY TO RIP
360 BULLET ripper points are available for the following models:
- Case IH 870, 875, 530 and 730 ripper models
- John Deere 512, 2700, 2730 ripper models
- Landoll 2410 and 2430 ripper models
- Kuhn Krause Dominator ripper models
- Salford 9700CTS and 9800DRH ripper models
- DMI 530 and 730 ripper models